Friday, May 4, 2012

Pink Sunshine!

I'm in Seattle for the past week and half. Just relaxing and not doing much craft, when I decided I wanted to see a good friend I hadn't seen in some years. When I mentioned it to my daughter-in-law, she said why don't we invite her to dinner on friday. And to make a long story short, my friend is coming over this evening.
This all started on tuesday. After it was decided I told my elder daughter Kirtana, about it. She said I should make a stole for my friend. I didnt think I could have it ready by friday. Kirtana told me to show her (she is in Canada) whatever yarn I had.
She chose the pattern and a raw silk yarn I got from Silkindian. I started work on tuesday morning, without too much confidence in my ability to finish it by wednesday and block it on thursday to be ready by today.
I'm delighted and dancing with joy at the result. YES!! It is all done and ready for my friend!

2 Comments:

Blogger crazybard said...

Very pretty!

May 4, 2012 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger crazybard said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 4, 2012 at 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home